엘란트라 클럽싱가포르 - Elantra Club Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Poll

Which part of Singapore do you stay?

Tyres and Rims for your Elantra - Page 5 Vote_lcap15%Tyres and Rims for your Elantra - Page 5 Vote_rcap 15% [ 27 ]
Tyres and Rims for your Elantra - Page 5 Vote_lcap30%Tyres and Rims for your Elantra - Page 5 Vote_rcap 30% [ 52 ]
Tyres and Rims for your Elantra - Page 5 Vote_lcap17%Tyres and Rims for your Elantra - Page 5 Vote_rcap 17% [ 29 ]
Tyres and Rims for your Elantra - Page 5 Vote_lcap1%Tyres and Rims for your Elantra - Page 5 Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
Tyres and Rims for your Elantra - Page 5 Vote_lcap5%Tyres and Rims for your Elantra - Page 5 Vote_rcap 5% [ 8 ]
Tyres and Rims for your Elantra - Page 5 Vote_lcap1%Tyres and Rims for your Elantra - Page 5 Vote_rcap 1% [ 2 ]
Tyres and Rims for your Elantra - Page 5 Vote_lcap18%Tyres and Rims for your Elantra - Page 5 Vote_rcap 18% [ 32 ]
Tyres and Rims for your Elantra - Page 5 Vote_lcap6%Tyres and Rims for your Elantra - Page 5 Vote_rcap 6% [ 10 ]
Tyres and Rims for your Elantra - Page 5 Vote_lcap6%Tyres and Rims for your Elantra - Page 5 Vote_rcap 6% [ 11 ]
Tyres and Rims for your Elantra - Page 5 Vote_lcap1%Tyres and Rims for your Elantra - Page 5 Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
Tyres and Rims for your Elantra - Page 5 Vote_lcap1%Tyres and Rims for your Elantra - Page 5 Vote_rcap 1% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 175

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 76 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:50 pm
Latest topics
» Radio
by nf0rc3r Mon May 09, 2016 11:09 am

» Headlight Bulb Replacement
by Kelviche Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:11 am

» STRUT BAR
by Dreamliner Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:47 am

» Customised 3M/AAA/Duo colour Carmat/Custom Fit Sunshade/Keyless/Reverse Parking/HID
by ocpi Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:49 am

» WTS : Hyundai Key Cover
by golfboy Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:45 am

Tyres and Rims for your Elantra

+26
Kiligulu
yapsf
shifter6
Destiny
ahnah
ynsoe
Zeroi
Bigbird
kc81
chua
vonnus81
lydiachristopher
ericgoh
Abachee
GT_Runaway
Law
PT86
dldm
Randolf35
watme
sky devils
bananah
dustymaska
Identiti
Terry_gerrard
Petrelli_83
30 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tyres and Rims for your Elantra - Page 5 Empty Re: Tyres and Rims for your Elantra

Post  ahnah Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:38 am

sky devils wrote:
Law wrote:Thinking of changing rims but I wanname stick on to 16''... besides looks, wanna make sure I get lighter ones than stock.. Very Happy

Bro changed to 17 inch, it will match well with your spoiler. Laughing

SWEE.... Twisted Evil

17" will consume more than 16" right ?
ahnah
ahnah
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Tyres and Rims for your Elantra - Page 5 Empty Re: Tyres and Rims for your Elantra

Post  Law Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:28 am

sky devils wrote:
Law wrote:Thinking of changing rims but I wanname stick on to 16''... besides looks, wanna make sure I get lighter ones than stock.. Very Happy

SWEE.... Twisted Evil

poison devil... Razz
Law
Law
Deputy Treasurer
Deputy Treasurer

Back to top Go down

Post  Law Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:31 am

ahnah wrote:
sky devils wrote:

SWEE.... Twisted Evil

17" will consume more than 16" right ?

yes, but it wont be as drastic as changing to 18".. Smile pick up also slightly slower for 17" but there are other things u can do to ur car to offset this... end of the day, its really up to individuals... Very Happy
Law
Law
Deputy Treasurer
Deputy Treasurer

Back to top Go down

Post  Identiti Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:37 pm

18" really too heavy already. but some people want the looks of it can sacrifice the FC, so yes, up to individuals. Very Happy

Identiti
Speeder
Speeder

Back to top Go down

Post  lydiachristopher Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:07 am

18" really look nice, I ever saw civic with 19" then his rear tyre was like / \
lydiachristopher
lydiachristopher
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  shifter6 Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:00 am

How's the FC for 17 inches rims and tyres?
shifter6
shifter6
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeroi Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:46 am

Changing 17" could be even lighter than the original 16". Choose wisely.
Recommend to go YS to change as they are the best in town in pricing and wide range in tire.
shifter6 wrote:How's the FC for 17 inches rims and tyres?
Zeroi
Zeroi
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  shifter6 Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:30 am

[quote="Zeroi"]Changing 17" could be even lighter than the original 16". Choose wisely.
Recommend to go YS to change as they are the best in town in pricing and wide range in tire.

What's YS bro? Is it a Rims and Tyres Shop? If so, can share the address...
shifter6
shifter6
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeroi Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:45 am

Sorry, typo erro. Is Leong Seng and not YS. Pm me if u going down or tell Daniel that I recommended, he sure will do u best.

Look for Daniel,
Leong Seng Tyres & Automotives (LSTA)
53 Ubi Ave 1 #01-04/05,Paya Ubi Industrial Park
Singapore
65 6744 4280
Zeroi wrote:Changing 17" could be even lighter than the original 16". Choose wisely.

What's YS bro? Is it a Rims and Tyres Shop? If so, can share the address...
Zeroi
Zeroi
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  kc81 Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:57 am

What type of Rim and rim color is suitable for black elantra? Any bro have any picture for ref?

kc81
P Plate
P Plate

Back to top Go down

Post  bananah Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:00 am

gun metal (or dark grey) with black car look nice. Smile
bananah
bananah
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  kc81 Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:08 am

any picture to see? haha..

kc81
P Plate
P Plate

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeroi Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:19 am

Black car goes with silver rims is the most perfect. You won't want to make it darker like no rims in the dark.
Zeroi
Zeroi
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Terry_gerrard Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:52 am

Rims is very subjective to individual. There is no best rims for yr car. Only suit yr car better. Black with silver is nice. Gunmetal also nice too. Best is go tyre shop to try out.
Terry_gerrard
Terry_gerrard
Speeder
Speeder

Back to top Go down

Post  bananah Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:30 am

Yo kc81. something like this. not too black until you cannot differentiate. but not too bright also. it follow the same shade as your body.

Tyres and Rims for your Elantra - Page 5 Black-FD2R

but night see different hor. Smile
bananah
bananah
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  kc81 Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:35 am

wow.. nice.. is it gunmetal color? Smile

kc81
P Plate
P Plate

Back to top Go down

Post  bananah Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:41 am

gun metal comes in alot of shades. different brands have different tone. very hard to tell. I also duno. LOL

Just like hyper black. some look silver, some look like black. Very Happy
bananah
bananah
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Terry_gerrard Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:59 am

Type r 2009 face lift black. Rims is gunmetal grossly de. Ssr gun metal is nice.
Terry_gerrard
Terry_gerrard
Speeder
Speeder

Back to top Go down

Post  Abachee Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:15 pm

Terry_gerrard wrote:Type r 2009 face lift black. Rims is gunmetal grossly de. Ssr gun metal is nice.

My rims is Gunmetal lar....Nobody noticed it? Hehe
Abachee
Abachee
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Terry_gerrard Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:35 pm

Ya lo. Forget chief rims color.
Terry_gerrard
Terry_gerrard
Speeder
Speeder

Back to top Go down

Post  sky devils Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:53 pm

Chief's rims so nice. Match well with white and black. afro
sky devils
sky devils
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Abachee Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:49 pm

sky devils wrote:Chief's rims so nice. Match well with white and black. afro

So is yours. Chrome colour very Bling Bling....

Bro, my scuff plate is here liao and most probably can do the project next week as I will be on leave.
Can Big Mac do it in the day? Maybe in the afternoon?
Abachee
Abachee
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  lydiachristopher Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:37 pm

i'm planning to refurbish+de-chrome my rim and send to spray dark metallic gray , everytime see scratches on my rim i felt pek chek.
lydiachristopher
lydiachristopher
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Terry_gerrard Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:04 pm

Dun see then wont pek sek
Terry_gerrard
Terry_gerrard
Speeder
Speeder

Back to top Go down

Post  lydiachristopher Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:57 pm

I lacks of $$ marr, you think same as bro banana, scratch liao direct buy one more new pc
lol!
lydiachristopher
lydiachristopher
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  bananah Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:16 pm

... got other reason de... cannot let my fren know I noob... so fast mount kerb mah. LOL!!!! Want face dun want money! :X
bananah
bananah
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Terry_gerrard Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:32 pm

Mount kerb is overlook and haven get used to the body size lo.
Terry_gerrard
Terry_gerrard
Speeder
Speeder

Back to top Go down

Post  sky devils Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:32 am

Thats is part and parcel lah. Who have never mount kerb before???

Even if u are used to it. Once u are careless, u will also kena the kerb. Live with it guys.
sky devils
sky devils
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  ahnah Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:26 am

sky devils wrote:Thats is part and parcel lah. Who have never mount kerb before???

Even if u are used to it. Once u are careless, u will also kena the kerb. Live with it guys.

SO I guess silver color normal rim is the best, even mount the kerb and scratches the rim will be still the same color.
ahnah
ahnah
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeroi Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:59 am

Silver rim Kanna kern also can see as the finishing is not smooth anymore so it become obvious. But repair is only 50dollars.
ahnah wrote:
sky devils wrote:Thats is part and parcel lah. Who have never mount kerb before???

SO I guess silver color normal rim is the best, even mount the kerb and scratches the rim will be still the same color.
Zeroi
Zeroi
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  lydiachristopher Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:07 pm

Any place that i can repair my rim scratches.
lydiachristopher
lydiachristopher
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Abachee Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:29 pm

lydiachristopher wrote:Any place that i can repair my rim scratches.

From Sgcarmart forumz I managed to get this contact for rims repair.

Contact Ah Hoe before going down to check if he is free to do rims repair. ($35 and above for each rim)

Hoe Tyres & Sports rims
10 Braddell Road
Tel: 62826782
Abachee
Abachee
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  sky devils Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:39 pm

Chrome rims cant be repair. Crying or Very sad
sky devils
sky devils
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  lydiachristopher Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:52 pm

never mind, i will respray after repair. maybe metallic dark grey, similar to gun metal colour.
lydiachristopher
lydiachristopher
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Abachee Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:55 pm

lydiachristopher wrote:never mind, i will respray after repair. maybe metallic dark grey, similar to gun metal colour.

Call ah Hoe to ask lar. It wont hurt to ask right? who knows, he might repair it to its original state.
Abachee
Abachee
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Terry_gerrard Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:57 pm

Change rims la. dun waste time repair. Unless yrs is original.
Terry_gerrard
Terry_gerrard
Speeder
Speeder

Back to top Go down

Post  lydiachristopher Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:58 pm

Chief, if you see my rim scratches then you will say " as long as the surface back to smooth then good enough. lol! ", i will ask when i back from Thailand. Tomorrow will fly over to Thailand, dunno got WIFI there or not.
lydiachristopher
lydiachristopher
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Terry_gerrard Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:01 pm

U travel to batam then now Thailand lo.
Terry_gerrard
Terry_gerrard
Speeder
Speeder

Back to top Go down

Post  Abachee Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:01 pm

lydiachristopher wrote:Chief, if you see my rim scratches then you will say " as long as the surface back to smooth then good enough. lol! ", i will ask when i back from Thailand. Tomorrow will fly over to Thailand, dunno got WIFI there or not.

Haha...You go to Thailand and Swadeekup those Mei Mei there huh? or go there to swim in the flood?
Abachee
Abachee
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Abachee Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:03 pm

Terry_gerrard wrote:U travel to batam then now Thailand lo.

He got interest in South East Asia....Hahaha.
Batam here, next Thailand. Think his next posting might be in Laos, Cambodia or even Vietnam. Hehe
Abachee
Abachee
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next