Log in

I forgot my password

Poll

Which part of Singapore do you stay?

15% 15% [ 27 ]
30% 30% [ 52 ]
17% 17% [ 29 ]
1% 1% [ 1 ]
5% 5% [ 8 ]
1% 1% [ 2 ]
18% 18% [ 32 ]
6% 6% [ 10 ]
6% 6% [ 11 ]
1% 1% [ 1 ]
1% 1% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 175

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 22 on Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:38 pm
Latest topics
» Radio
by nf0rc3r Mon May 09, 2016 11:09 am

» Headlight Bulb Replacement
by Kelviche Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:11 am

» STRUT BAR
by Dreamliner Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:47 am

» Customised 3M/AAA/Duo colour Carmat/Custom Fit Sunshade/Keyless/Reverse Parking/HID
by ocpi Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:49 am

» WTS : Hyundai Key Cover
by golfboy Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:45 am


Fog Light Black Base

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fog Light Black Base

Post  watme on Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:10 pm

Now no money liao~if install the fog cover with DRL type. I pok kai liao..

I wait for the front grille anyone sell 2nd hand for me. i kio from them Very Happy
avatar
watme
Speeder
Speeder

Posts : 1172

Back to top Go down

Re: Fog Light Black Base

Post  ang003 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:22 pm

@Kiligulu wrote:
Wow that's too many poison in G-market Korea!!! affraid

eBay alots too..... Twisted Evil

_________________
avatar
ang003
Moderators
Moderators

Posts : 355
Location : Queenstown

Back to top Go down

Re: Fog Light Black Base

Post  ang003 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:29 pm

@chua wrote:I meant the parcel will arrive with the item and it will be put in our mailbox?

Or someone will pass it to us at where we stay?


Someone will pass it to us @ door step delivery.... If using normal EMS express by speedpost, there will be a tracking number too... U may check it www.speedpost.com.sg for the tracking number on seller they provided to us..... If they using DHL, is the samething too but better..... Faster time for shipments and worry-free.... lol!

_________________
avatar
ang003
Moderators
Moderators

Posts : 355
Location : Queenstown

Back to top Go down

Re: Fog Light Black Base

Post  ang003 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:40 pm

@watme wrote:Now no money liao~if install the fog cover with DRL type. I pok kai liao..

I wait for the front grille anyone sell 2nd hand for me. i kio from them Very Happy

What type of front grille u are looking for?
Roadruns or M&S upper and lower grills?
Both grills is available now @ TLW too.... For price, I think able to neg with nancy if u are really keen.... Front grilles be honest, very hard to wait for them to sell.... Is better u get a brand-new piece.... Or else save-up your vitamin M first... Razz

_________________
avatar
ang003
Moderators
Moderators

Posts : 355
Location : Queenstown

Back to top Go down

Re: Fog Light Black Base

Post  ang003 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:23 pm

@sky devils wrote:Too bad dont understand korean words.

Don understand y they don put up a english website for more international friendly to all of us? scratch

_________________
avatar
ang003
Moderators
Moderators

Posts : 355
Location : Queenstown

Back to top Go down

Re: Fog Light Black Base

Post  sky devils on Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:19 am

@ang003 wrote:
@sky devils wrote:Too bad dont understand korean words.

Don understand y they don put up a english website for more international friendly to all of us? scratch


Lol must go take up Korean language course lor. What a Face

_________________
하늘이 악마의 싱가포르 현대 엘란트라클럽과 계약을 맺었습니다.
avatar
sky devils
Moderators
Moderators

Posts : 1787
Location : Bedok turn abit

Back to top Go down

Re: Fog Light Black Base

Post  Terry_gerrard on Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:38 am

You cannot win them join them. Lol.

_________________


男人不环, 女人不爱. 男人不色, 女人不乐..... Hehe
男人没钱, 女人叫你吃大变. Very realistic & true....
avatar
Terry_gerrard
Speeder
Speeder

Posts : 3448
Location : in-between Simei & Pasir Ris

Back to top Go down

Re: Fog Light Black Base

Post  ang003 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:45 am

@sky devils wrote:
@ang003 wrote:
@sky devils wrote:Too bad dont understand korean words.

Don understand y they don put up a english website for more international friendly to all of us? scratch


Lol must go take up Korean language course lor. What a Face

The way they talk have the slang... lol! Anyway, can be friends with Korean girls too... cyclops Hahaha...

_________________
avatar
ang003
Moderators
Moderators

Posts : 355
Location : Queenstown

Back to top Go down

Re: Fog Light Black Base

Post  sky devils on Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:55 am

@ang003 wrote:
@sky devils wrote:
@ang003 wrote:
@sky devils wrote:Too bad dont understand korean words.

Don understand y they don put up a english website for more international friendly to all of us? scratch


Lol must go take up Korean language course lor. What a Face

The way they talk have the slang... lol! Anyway, can be friends with Korean girls too... cyclops Hahaha...


Wow can intro me, I also want make frds with korean girls lor. I love you

Btw 1 of my bro here is a die hard fan of SNSD. silent silent silent

_________________
하늘이 악마의 싱가포르 현대 엘란트라클럽과 계약을 맺었습니다.
avatar
sky devils
Moderators
Moderators

Posts : 1787
Location : Bedok turn abit

Back to top Go down

Re: Fog Light Black Base

Post  ang003 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am

@sky devils wrote:
@ang003 wrote:
@sky devils wrote:
@ang003 wrote:
@sky devils wrote:Too bad dont understand korean words.

Don understand y they don put up a english website for more international friendly to all of us? scratch


Lol must go take up Korean language course lor. What a Face

The way they talk have the slang... lol! Anyway, can be friends with Korean girls too... cyclops Hahaha...


Wow can intro me, I also want make frds with korean girls lor. I love you

Btw 1 of my bro here is a die hard fan of SNSD. silent silent silent

How wish I'm able to make friends with Korean girls too unless fly to korea? lol! Wink

_________________
avatar
ang003
Moderators
Moderators

Posts : 355
Location : Queenstown

Back to top Go down

Re: Fog Light Black Base

Post  spidercool on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:57 am

@ang003 wrote:
@sky devils wrote:
@ang003 wrote:
@sky devils wrote:
@ang003 wrote:
@sky devils wrote:Too bad dont understand korean words.

Don understand y they don put up a english website for more international friendly to all of us? scratch


Lol must go take up Korean language course lor. What a Face

The way they talk have the slang... lol! Anyway, can be friends with Korean girls too... cyclops Hahaha...


Wow can intro me, I also want make frds with korean girls lor. I love you

Btw 1 of my bro here is a die hard fan of SNSD. silent silent silent

How wish I'm able to make friends with Korean girls too unless fly to korea? lol! Wink


That time when I was having a first meeting with korean customer and there was this yound lady engineer there...I couldn't resist not to see her SEXY lips....she was a beauty too...but for some reasons her lips attracted me most... Very Happy
avatar
spidercool
P Plate
P Plate

Posts : 202
Location : Woodlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Fog Light Black Base

Post  watme on Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:57 pm

@ang003 wrote:
@watme wrote:Now no money liao~if install the fog cover with DRL type. I pok kai liao..

I wait for the front grille anyone sell 2nd hand for me. i kio from them Very Happy

What type of front grille u are looking for?
Roadruns or M&S upper and lower grills?
Both grills is available now @ TLW too.... For price, I think able to neg with nancy if u are really keen.... Front grilles be honest, very hard to wait for them to sell.... Is better u get a brand-new piece.... Or else save-up your vitamin M first... Razz

Roadrun front grille..

Yup.. I better start saving up vitamin M unless one day someone decide to sell at a good price for me.. now recently time are bad on my side.. Thank for offering the help! Very Happy
avatar
watme
Speeder
Speeder

Posts : 1172

Back to top Go down

Re: Fog Light Black Base

Post  ang003 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:02 pm

@watme wrote:
@ang003 wrote:
@watme wrote:Now no money liao~if install the fog cover with DRL type. I pok kai liao..

I wait for the front grille anyone sell 2nd hand for me. i kio from them Very Happy

What type of front grille u are looking for?
Roadruns or M&S upper and lower grills?
Both grills is available now @ TLW too.... For price, I think able to neg with nancy if u are really keen.... Front grilles be honest, very hard to wait for them to sell.... Is better u get a brand-new piece.... Or else save-up your vitamin M first... Razz

Roadrun front grille..

Yup.. I better start saving up vitamin M unless one day someone decide to sell at a good price for me.. now recently time are bad on my side.. Thank for offering the help! Very Happy

No problem... Smile Cheers! cheers

_________________
avatar
ang003
Moderators
Moderators

Posts : 355
Location : Queenstown

Back to top Go down

Re: Fog Light Black Base

Post  Kiligulu on Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:35 pm

@Law wrote:
Yup, it was sgd60 when i bought for myself, Terry n Sky...i tried gg to same link but its no longer available overseas... Neutral

http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_goods/goods.asp?goodscode=235871321&pos_shop_cd=EN&pos_class_cd=90000001&pos_class_kind=T&keyword_order=avante+md+fog+lamp

I also quite interested in this black fog light case from G-market Korea. Too bad all korean just can't understand. Need to register an account as well? Wonder if this is available locally?
avatar
Kiligulu
Moderators
Moderators

Posts : 395
Location : Choa Chu Kang

Back to top Go down

Re: Fog Light Black Base

Post  Law on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:15 pm

Bro, I believe you can try asking tlw... she used to have the chrome version...I am sure Nancy able to source for you the Matt black version.

_________________
avatar
Law
Deputy Treasurer
Deputy Treasurer

Posts : 440
Location : Woodlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Fog Light Black Base

Post  ang003 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:34 pm

@Law wrote:Bro, I believe you can try asking tlw... she used to have the chrome version...I am sure Nancy able to source for you the Matt black version.

TLW Confirm have the matt black version of the fog light cover.... Last friday went to TLW install the taillight, saw a bro from forum too, he also install the fog light cover.... Just that nancy don know still have the stock for matt black ver... U may call her before going down... If nancy is not around, u can check with sally too.... Smile

_________________
avatar
ang003
Moderators
Moderators

Posts : 355
Location : Queenstown

Back to top Go down

Re: Fog Light Black Base

Post  Kiligulu on Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:58 am


What is mode of payment over at TLW? Solely cash or accept credit card as well?
avatar
Kiligulu
Moderators
Moderators

Posts : 395
Location : Choa Chu Kang

Back to top Go down

Re: Fog Light Black Base

Post  ang003 on Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:16 am

@Kiligulu wrote:
What is mode of payment over at TLW? Solely cash or accept credit card as well?

Both payments also can... Cash or credit acceptable... Smile

_________________
avatar
ang003
Moderators
Moderators

Posts : 355
Location : Queenstown

Back to top Go down

Re: Fog Light Black Base

Post  chua on Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:32 pm

How much is TLW selling for the matt version?

chua
Learner
Learner

Posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Fog Light Black Base

Post  ang003 on Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:21 pm

@chua wrote:How much is TLW selling for the matt version?

If I'm not wrong should be $80... Call TLW nancy up and double check with her... Smile

_________________
avatar
ang003
Moderators
Moderators

Posts : 355
Location : Queenstown

Back to top Go down

Re: Fog Light Black Base

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum