엘란트라 클럽싱가포르 - Elantra Club Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Poll

Which part of Singapore do you stay?

lobang for petrol price and credit card  - Page 3 Vote_lcap15%lobang for petrol price and credit card  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 15% [ 27 ]
lobang for petrol price and credit card  - Page 3 Vote_lcap30%lobang for petrol price and credit card  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 30% [ 52 ]
lobang for petrol price and credit card  - Page 3 Vote_lcap17%lobang for petrol price and credit card  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 17% [ 29 ]
lobang for petrol price and credit card  - Page 3 Vote_lcap1%lobang for petrol price and credit card  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
lobang for petrol price and credit card  - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%lobang for petrol price and credit card  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 5% [ 8 ]
lobang for petrol price and credit card  - Page 3 Vote_lcap1%lobang for petrol price and credit card  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 1% [ 2 ]
lobang for petrol price and credit card  - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%lobang for petrol price and credit card  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 18% [ 32 ]
lobang for petrol price and credit card  - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%lobang for petrol price and credit card  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 6% [ 10 ]
lobang for petrol price and credit card  - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%lobang for petrol price and credit card  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 6% [ 11 ]
lobang for petrol price and credit card  - Page 3 Vote_lcap1%lobang for petrol price and credit card  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
lobang for petrol price and credit card  - Page 3 Vote_lcap1%lobang for petrol price and credit card  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 1% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 175

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 76 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:50 pm
Latest topics
» Radio
by nf0rc3r Mon May 09, 2016 11:09 am

» Headlight Bulb Replacement
by Kelviche Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:11 am

» STRUT BAR
by Dreamliner Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:47 am

» Customised 3M/AAA/Duo colour Carmat/Custom Fit Sunshade/Keyless/Reverse Parking/HID
by ocpi Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:49 am

» WTS : Hyundai Key Cover
by golfboy Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:45 am

lobang for petrol price and credit card

+6
Abachee
Identiti
sky devils
watme
bananah
Terry_gerrard
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

lobang for petrol price and credit card  - Page 3 Empty Re: lobang for petrol price and credit card

Post  Terry_gerrard Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:34 am

self discipling got limitation. haha.
Terry_gerrard
Terry_gerrard
Speeder
Speeder

Back to top Go down

lobang for petrol price and credit card  - Page 3 Empty Re: lobang for petrol price and credit card

Post  Identiti Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:47 am

like that you overspend cannot blame anyone but yourself le.. haha!

Identiti
Speeder
Speeder

Back to top Go down

Post  watme Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:55 am

Identiti wrote:nothing to be afraid of pumping SPC, ok one.
as for your parents, maybe it's your dad's preference ba.
actually to convince them to sub one card for you, you can actually tell them to limit the amount to less than $500. but of cos, you have to control lor, and let that card be purely for petrol.

Cos being told by the service officer in the komoco service centre.. ( a friend working there), she told me try not to use SPC due to her friend's civic use 2 year, the engine cui.. become weaken.. not sure its true also or not.. lol
watme
watme
Speeder
Speeder

Back to top Go down

Post  Identiti Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:59 am

so many people use SPC also nothing happen. I think it's individual problem.

Identiti
Speeder
Speeder

Back to top Go down

Post  watme Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:10 am

Identiti wrote:so many people use SPC also nothing happen. I think it's individual problem.

I was thinking to go buy SPC.. but thinking that its far away from my house.. aiyo dont bother liao.. settle for the nearest.. :X
watme
watme
Speeder
Speeder

Back to top Go down

Post  Identiti Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:12 am

no point if its so far away from your house I feel. very troublesome.

Identiti
Speeder
Speeder

Back to top Go down

Post  bananah Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:41 am

lobang for petrol price and credit card  - Page 3 Dbs_es11

The 18% of DBS + smiles pt. Very Happy

I think you need to click to see clearly. :X
bananah
bananah
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  lon3fly3r Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:48 am

ya just go for nearer 1. spc on and off will have $ coupon to use on the spot, on top of member + cc card disconts

my there de spc got regular 5series and a4 go pump de. no prob 1 la haha
lon3fly3r
lon3fly3r
P Plate
P Plate

Back to top Go down

Post  watme Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:11 am

Haha. since i change already.. i think no point change back liao.. Very Happy
watme
watme
Speeder
Speeder

Back to top Go down

Post  PT86 Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:13 am

watme wrote:Cos being told by the service officer in the komoco service centre.. ( a friend working there), she told me try not to use SPC due to her friend's civic use 2 year, the engine cui.. become weaken.. not sure its true also or not.. lol

Not true leh, I've driven my 06 Civic for 5 yrs entirely on SPC & no issue till I sold it for this Elantra... maybe that friend's Civic got some other issues but not analyzed so straight away say SPC fuel caused the engine cui. Surprised

PT86
P Plate
P Plate

Back to top Go down

Post  watme Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:16 am

Perhaps just rumour.. stupid rumor.. make me change to Esso...

=\
But now, PT86, you pump spc?
watme
watme
Speeder
Speeder

Back to top Go down

Post  PT86 Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:44 pm

watme wrote:Perhaps just rumour.. stupid rumor.. make me change to Esso...

=\
But now, PT86, you pump spc?

Yup, hv been using SPC for more than 6 yrs oredi. They are almost always the last company to raise their prices & recently even went against raising prices by same margins as the other 3... They offer quite gd discount with POSB Everyday card with SPC & U card also.

PT86
P Plate
P Plate

Back to top Go down

Post  Law Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:51 pm

same here...i just pumped SPC 98 yesterday...so far so good... though early to tell... Razz
Law
Law
Deputy Treasurer
Deputy Treasurer

Back to top Go down

Post  PeripheraL Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:17 pm

watme wrote:

THANKS BRO!! GOOD INFORMATION!!

In this case, i think apply a citibank account should be the best...

the 10% is 5% smiles + 5% from the bank right??

By the way, its this card you refering?

http://www.petrolwatch.com.sg/credit-card-details/32/dividend-visa-mastercard-esso-.html

off topic but hello guys!! back from holiday with family already hehehe..

citibank annual fee is NOT cheap fyi as compared to other banks
PeripheraL
PeripheraL
P Plate
P Plate

Back to top Go down

Post  Abachee Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:42 pm

Aiyar, Citibank is just a call away and you can tell them to waive off the annual fees one. I have call them every year to waive off the annual fees whenever I saw it on my statement. Its not a problem. If you goondu goondu wanba piad the annual fees, then of cos nobody going to stop you.
Abachee
Abachee
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3