엘란트라 클럽싱가포르 - Elantra Club Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Poll

Which part of Singapore do you stay?

Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI Vote_lcap15%Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI Vote_rcap 15% [ 27 ]
Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI Vote_lcap30%Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI Vote_rcap 30% [ 52 ]
Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI Vote_lcap17%Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI Vote_rcap 17% [ 29 ]
Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI Vote_lcap1%Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI Vote_lcap5%Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI Vote_rcap 5% [ 8 ]
Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI Vote_lcap1%Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI Vote_rcap 1% [ 2 ]
Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI Vote_lcap18%Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI Vote_rcap 18% [ 32 ]
Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI Vote_lcap6%Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI Vote_rcap 6% [ 10 ]
Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI Vote_lcap6%Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI Vote_rcap 6% [ 11 ]
Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI Vote_lcap1%Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI Vote_lcap1%Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI Vote_rcap 1% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 175

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 76 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:50 pm
Latest topics
» Radio
by nf0rc3r Mon May 09, 2016 11:09 am

» Headlight Bulb Replacement
by Kelviche Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:11 am

» STRUT BAR
by Dreamliner Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:47 am

» Customised 3M/AAA/Duo colour Carmat/Custom Fit Sunshade/Keyless/Reverse Parking/HID
by ocpi Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:49 am

» WTS : Hyundai Key Cover
by golfboy Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:45 am

Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI

3 posters

Go down

Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI Empty Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI

Post  Goodspeed Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:07 am

Dear Elantra members,

Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI Raizin-4
Volt Stabilizer "RAIZAIN" from Pivot, this brand is a famous volt stab in Japan.
Click on the Below link to see the Details and Benfits from "Raizain"
http://pivotjp.com/product/frame-vs-1-e.html
S
Confirm from Japan, if not full refund.
NOTICE OF FAKE RAIZIN
http://pivotjp.com/imitation/imitation-raizin-e.html

Grounding Services
In addition, I will be providing 6pt grounding services with SILVER coated 10AWG Grounding wire @$60.
Esp for New cars Version which have E Throttle device in their car, our 6 pts grounding will also include the throttle body to help in the responses.

Grounding and the Piovt Vs, improve the performance by producing more stable ignition. This is brought abt by the double effect of strengthened earthing system. This will increase the torque @ Low and Middle speed, Increasing engine reponse.
Anyway grounding and Piovt VS is not new product, have being in the market for a few years. read up more online or u can give me a call at 91462635 so that i can give u more infos.

Grounding wires? How does benefits it you?
•Check your car’s existing grounding pts material, you will be surprised to see that it is the same as the material we are using. We follow strictly the sample layout from car makers so that it will not introduce any complications or side effects. We only want to maximum the existing electrical system of the car.

Pics of wires
Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI DSC00185

Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI DSC00186

Promotions

Package A coated Earth Cables 6Pt Grounding only
$60

Package B
Pivot Raizin Volt stabilizer only
$85

Package C
Pivot Raizin Volt Stabilizer with earth cables with 6 grounding pts
$140

Addition Information

As most of us know, most car makers in order to save cost will reduced the amount of grounding pts in the car as wires are expensive. Therefore most shops or grounding services does grounding with copper wires. Many people think of copper wires as something that has great electrical conductivity. But you will be wrong. Silver and copper are very different in terms of electrical conductivity and also copper wires are heavier in weight. The different between us and the others we used “Silver” earth cable
Check the following website for details in conductivity.
http://www.lehigh.edu/~amb4/wbi/kwardlow/conductivity.htm

Don’t just listen to me. Just check your car existing ground pts and you will see that they also used silver earth cables for grounding purpose. I believe that the car makers know their work with the tons of research and investment in the car making biz. I am just following the sample layout by the car makers instead of adding in addition foreign/different wires which may introduce more complications or side effects.

Nick/Contact no.
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
9)
10)

You can contact me, Alvin@91462635 to discuss about the installation or queries. If you live near Amk or Sengkang i can even show you example of the grounding pts. 

Sample pics of the installation

Below is a sample of the testing we show to the owner after we finish the grounding. we will do a amp/current test to show that the wires are all connected/Live and running. In addition, we will grease all ur connection pts esp the +/- pts of the Battery with hi-temp grease so that it will not rust.(Rusting will cause the connection pts to decrease in current, as there are impurities)

Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI DSC00216

More pics on recent installations

Jazz
Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI DSC00292

Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI DSC00294

Points to be taken, recently was help a bro installing his used pivot I noted that there are more and more Imations in the market now. Below is the attached drawing.

Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI DSC00310

Just some pointers to share, capacitors for the RAIZIN show be “K” shape, not “T” or “-X”

In addition, the pivot products I selling have Serial No. so that if you are installing with me, I will copy down your license plate and pivot Serial no. for reference.
Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI DSC00225-1

Take note that this is the proper way manufacturer recalling back products. Do not buy products that don’t offer serial no. as they will be most likely be Imations as there will be no way the manufacturer can recall which products are defects.

More pics on recent installations

Integra

Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI DSC02381

Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI DSC02379

Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI DSC02377

FD Civic Type R

Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI DSC02344

Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI DSC02346

Mitsubishi Colt R 0

Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI DSC02994

Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI 13022008054

Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI 13022008053

Lancer EX

Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI DSC02341

Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI DSC02301

Fiat Pundo

Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI 09032008136

Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI 09032008137

Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI 09032008135

Goodspeed
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI Empty Re: Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI

Post  Goodspeed Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:14 am

Ups

Goodspeed
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI Empty Re: Goodspeed-jp Pivot VS/Customised Grounding/Heat Shield/CAI

Post  sky devils Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:02 pm

Upz for the good service from Goodspeed. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
sky devils
sky devils
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  cichlidevils Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:59 pm

Hi....140 include installation? If yes...location of installation at sengkang? Pls advice Cool 
cichlidevils
cichlidevils
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  sky devils Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:50 am

cichlidevils wrote:Hi....140 include installation? If yes...location of installation at sengkang? Pls advice Cool 

Installation can be done at Serangoon bro. Lol...
sky devils
sky devils
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodspeed Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:05 am

Ups

Goodspeed
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodspeed Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:07 am

cichlidevils wrote:Hi....140 include installation? If yes...location of installation at sengkang? Pls advice Cool 

Yes Bro. Can me.at 91462635

Goodspeed
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum