엘란트라 클럽싱가포르 - Elantra Club Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Poll

Which part of Singapore do you stay?

Feedback on blackvue Vote_lcap15%Feedback on blackvue Vote_rcap 15% [ 27 ]
Feedback on blackvue Vote_lcap30%Feedback on blackvue Vote_rcap 30% [ 52 ]
Feedback on blackvue Vote_lcap17%Feedback on blackvue Vote_rcap 17% [ 29 ]
Feedback on blackvue Vote_lcap1%Feedback on blackvue Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
Feedback on blackvue Vote_lcap5%Feedback on blackvue Vote_rcap 5% [ 8 ]
Feedback on blackvue Vote_lcap1%Feedback on blackvue Vote_rcap 1% [ 2 ]
Feedback on blackvue Vote_lcap18%Feedback on blackvue Vote_rcap 18% [ 32 ]
Feedback on blackvue Vote_lcap6%Feedback on blackvue Vote_rcap 6% [ 10 ]
Feedback on blackvue Vote_lcap6%Feedback on blackvue Vote_rcap 6% [ 11 ]
Feedback on blackvue Vote_lcap1%Feedback on blackvue Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
Feedback on blackvue Vote_lcap1%Feedback on blackvue Vote_rcap 1% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 175

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 76 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:50 pm
Latest topics
» Radio
by nf0rc3r Mon May 09, 2016 11:09 am

» Headlight Bulb Replacement
by Kelviche Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:11 am

» STRUT BAR
by Dreamliner Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:47 am

» Customised 3M/AAA/Duo colour Carmat/Custom Fit Sunshade/Keyless/Reverse Parking/HID
by ocpi Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:49 am

» WTS : Hyundai Key Cover
by golfboy Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:45 am

Feedback on blackvue

+2
ahnah
Terry_gerrard
6 posters

Go down

Feedback on blackvue Empty Feedback on blackvue

Post  Terry_gerrard Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:24 am

Please post here for any feedback or complain or sharing of information for blackvue.

Thank you.
Terry_gerrard
Terry_gerrard
Speeder
Speeder

Back to top Go down

Feedback on blackvue Empty Re: Feedback on blackvue

Post  Terry_gerrard Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:25 am

Zeroi wrote:If u want to get it check, u can sent to car Beauty but u will have to hear their advise and maybe have to pay for the power adapter change.

I seen many car with black vue sending to car beauty for check. Now I thinking to change away my blackvue Hd.

Blackvue is getting out of thrend already. I seen too many complain and hence i somehow feel the trouble of getting the card out and plugging to the computer for viewing. Trust me, in here 9 out of 10 never take out the card for viewing. Unless something happen infront of them. When things happen, u than realize that the card is not recording.

So be sure to check as and when that the recording light is working and it is still powered.

CarBeauty have others model which also have direct playback function which link to the HU AV input. Of cos u need to have and LCD panel for viewing.
Terry_gerrard
Terry_gerrard
Speeder
Speeder

Back to top Go down

Post  ahnah Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:40 am

Terry_gerrard wrote:
Zeroi wrote:If u want to get it check, u can sent to car Beauty but u will have to hear their advise and maybe have to pay for the power adapter change.

I seen many car with black vue sending to car beauty for check. Now I thinking to change away my blackvue Hd.

Blackvue is getting out of thrend already. I seen too many complain and hence i somehow feel the trouble of getting the card out and plugging to the computer for viewing. Trust me, in here 9 out of 10 never take out the card for viewing. Unless something happen infront of them. When things happen, u than realize that the card is not recording.

So be sure to check as and when that the recording light is working and it is still powered.

CarBeauty have others model which also have direct playback function which link to the HU AV input. Of cos u need to have and LCD panel for viewing.

Thanks Terry for creating this thread.

Light is not light, suspect SD Card spoilt so change card... also not working. Reformat the Card and insert again also no work.

Saw the Power MOdule .. got a few jumper but doesn't know how to troubleshoot.

Any expert here ?
ahnah
ahnah
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeroi Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:16 am

I would suggest that u look for Car Beauty, if a miss short on the cable near the OBD there, u will have bigger problems.
ahnah wrote:
Terry_gerrard wrote:

Thanks Terry for creating this thread.

Light is not light, suspect SD Card spoilt so change card... also not working. Reformat the Card and insert again also no work.

Saw the Power MOdule .. got a few jumper but doesn't know how to troubleshoot.

Any expert here ?
Zeroi
Zeroi
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  slash78 Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:46 am

Wah... I just bought this few days ago leh... Haven install and now I see complains liao Sad
Terry_gerrard wrote:

slash78
slash78
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post  sky devils Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:20 am

Every products got its pros and cons. There is no perfect product.
sky devils
sky devils
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeroi Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:16 pm

U are right
sky devils wrote:Every products got its pros and cons. There is no perfect product.
Zeroi
Zeroi
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  ahnah Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:42 am

a Workshop at Defu Lane ... tested and declare there is power coming in to the Cable ... but the camera is Dead.
ahnah
ahnah
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Law Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:13 am

Zeroi wrote:U are right
sky devils wrote:Every products got its pros and cons. There is no perfect product.

true, and there is always chance u get lemon product, its really heng suay... Rolling Eyes
Law
Law
Deputy Treasurer
Deputy Treasurer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down