엘란트라 클럽싱가포르 - Elantra Club Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Poll

Which part of Singapore do you stay?

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% [ 27 ]
AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 30% [ 52 ]
AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% [ 29 ]
AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% [ 8 ]
AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% [ 2 ]
AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 18% [ 32 ]
AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% [ 10 ]
AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% [ 11 ]
AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 175

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 76 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:50 pm
Latest topics
» Radio
by nf0rc3r Mon May 09, 2016 11:09 am

» Headlight Bulb Replacement
by Kelviche Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:11 am

» STRUT BAR
by Dreamliner Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:47 am

» Customised 3M/AAA/Duo colour Carmat/Custom Fit Sunshade/Keyless/Reverse Parking/HID
by ocpi Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:49 am

» WTS : Hyundai Key Cover
by golfboy Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:45 am

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY!

+10
p226
spidercool
Kiligulu
ahnah
Petrelli_83
watme
Terry_gerrard
Elan Suarez
Spookz
beacon enterprise
14 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Empty Re: AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY!

Post  beacon enterprise Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:04 am

Review from across the causeway by Goddess from Forte Club

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Godness_mini

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Godness2_mini

Purchased/received the Permanon goods from our very friendly bro yesterday and applied the very first coat this morning. Wink
The shine is totally awesome! I'll let the picture do the talking. – Goddess

To receive the latest updates,reviews and promotions, click AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Facebook_like_button_small to join Beacon Enterprise Facebook page. =)

beacon enterprise
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Empty Re: AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY!

Post  beacon enterprise Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:05 am

Review from across the causeway by Goddess from Forte Club

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Godness_mini

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Godness2_mini

Purchased/received the Permanon goods from our very friendly bro yesterday and applied the very first coat this morning. Wink
The shine is totally awesome! I'll let the picture do the talking. – Goddess

To receive the latest updates,reviews and promotions, click AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Facebook_like_button_small to join Beacon Enterprise Facebook page. =)

beacon enterprise
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  beacon enterprise Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:01 am

Review from volkswagen_lover, our happy Mobile Car Grooming Customer

Hi bro,

Thanks for the grooming session this morning,the process took less than 1hr but the ride done up look like new n shinning car from the showroom. Also thankks for the tips on how to use the products to produce the max quality on the ride if i DIY. Really a job well done & good services =) keep it up

beacon enterprise
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  beacon enterprise Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:21 pm

Review from Stanley ( A Permanon user since August 2011)

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Stanley2_mini

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Stanley1_mini

Hi,

Some photos to share. No buffing, no polishing, no machines ... just brilliant!

beacon enterprise
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  beacon enterprise Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:47 am

Review from ALT

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 ALT1_mini

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 ALT2_mini

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 ALT3_mini

Just like to add to this long list of testimonials here -- this product really works and is pretty amazing.
Frankly, I was initially skeptical about this Permanon as I've tried quite a few types of other reputed brands before; not to mention that I've also sent my car for professional grooming -- all in a bid to get some kind of lasting shine on it.

When I came across this Permanon and read all ...the raving reviews about it, I deliberated for some time, not wanting to get caught up in another "empty-promise" or "hyped-up" type of product.I finally gave in after reading more testimonials and decided to get the iShine Max package just to try it out.

The results of using the CarShine and BrilliantShine shampoo were outstanding. The water beading works throughout the week despite days of heavy rain -- both on the glass and car body. The car stayed shiny thru the days of rain. Even bird droppings were now a breeze to wash off.

One of things that I was most pleased about was that the streaking and juddering that my wipers used to have now no longer exists. Brilliant!

Of course, the service from Martin was also excellent. He is prompt and patient in his replies and this enhances the whole experience of getting this Permanon product. With this first hand experience, I'm now a firm believer in this product and have even bought my second bottle of CarShine!

Am definitely going to recommend Permanon to rest of family and friends.

To Martin and team: Keep up the great service and product range, and many thanks!!

beacon enterprise
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  beacon enterprise Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:49 am

Gotten Jerry & David to groom my ride on Tues night.

They spent close to two hours doing up my car, sharing, explaining and advising me on ways to maintain my car. I got to admit that they did a pretty good job and had the patience to entertain my constant questionings

I was also pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to apply Permanon. Just a wash and trigger-happy spraying and voila... the ca...r was like showroom condition.

Thanks u guys a thumbsup from me!

Shah from VagSg

beacon enterprise
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  beacon enterprise Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:15 pm

Review by Hamster, Mazda

It's been a mth since my 1st review. Didn't comment much on the 1st review cos wasn't sure how good this product is. But I can safely say that this permanon car super shine is one of the best product I have ever used. Previously i brought was the 57.50 set comes with 2 small bottle of premanon and 1 bottle of BrilliantShine shampoo. Price is a bit higher than any other brands outside. But results is 100% confirm better than other brands.

It prevent dirt and water stains sticking onto ya car paint surface. But with the permanon supershine protection on ya car paint surface. You can save a lot of time on polish and wax.

How confident i m on this product? I just purchase 1 litre of BrilliantShine shampoo and 100 ml of Supershine from Jonathan. I do not work for them. But their products certainly works for me.

beacon enterprise
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  beacon enterprise Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:30 am

Congratulation to our 2 lucky October winners! You have won a 100ml Permanon Car Supershine.

Zayne
AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Zayne_2_mini

Chun Kiong
AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 CK_FIAT_6_mini

beacon enterprise
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Spookz Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:47 am

Hey guys where can I buy this product? Wana give it a try see if its really good. How much is it?

Spookz
P Plate
P Plate

Back to top Go down

Post  beacon enterprise Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:25 pm

Hi bro! have pmed you the same information, but just putting it out here also for all new bros.

you can actually make a paypal purchase directly @ www.beacon-enterprise.com/products/purchase. the set that most bros bought is yhe 57.50 ishine max set which gives you double the permanon for half the price.

alternatively, you can always arrange for self collection either at sengkang (me, martin) or teck whye (jonathan). the only difference in pricing is paypal purchases has a 2.80 flat rate shipping fee, self collection of course will be waived =)

if say you're curious on how best to use the product etc, self collection will be ideal as i can chat with you etc and even show you a demo =)

beacon enterprise
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  beacon enterprise Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:35 am

Photos Contribution by Patrick, our happy grooming customer

Before the grooming session

Dirt particles can be seen on the car surface
AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 BeforeGrooming_Patrick3_mini

No shine on the car surface
AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 BeforeGrooming_Patrick2_mini

Reflection is not clear
AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 BeforeGrooming_Patrick1_mini

After the grooming session

Reflection can be seen clearly!
AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 AfterGrooming_Patrick8_mini

Shine on the surface!
AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 AfterGrooming_Patrick2_mini

Dirt particles is gone!
AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 AfterGrooming_Patrick5_mini

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 AfterGrooming_Patrick4_mini

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 AfterGrooming_Patrick1_mini

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 AfterGrooming_Patrick3_mini

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 AfterGrooming_Patrick6_mini

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 AfterGrooming_Patrick7_mini

beacon enterprise
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  beacon enterprise Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:41 am

Hi Bros,

2 lucky customers will stand to win a free 100ml Permanon by sending us photos or reviews, or both regarding your experience with Permanon before 30th November 2011. Our email is enquiry@beacon-enterprise.com. We'll upload it on our facebook page www.facebook.com/Beacon.enterprise.

beacon enterprise
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Elan Suarez Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:50 pm

Hi Bro,

Just PM my contact to u, love to try this product out cheers cheers
Elan Suarez
Elan Suarez
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post  Terry_gerrard Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:58 pm

beacon enterprise wrote:Imported from Germany and endorsed by premium car brands like Lamborghini (Sydney), Permanon Car Supershine is a high quality surface protection engineered to the nano level for ultimate shine and protection. Not only will the high gloss shine impress you, but the nano-coating provides protection against the harsh elements superior to what expensive clay and wax solutions can offer. Cleaning is also made easier for Permanon coated cars by up to 80%.

Look good and feel good not enough for you? The water repellent nature of the nano-coat is an additional safety feature as water glides off your all your mirrors upon application (applicable on all mirrors and glass surfaces!), giving you clearer vision on those rainy days.

Just dilute and spray on your designated areas, that's all you need. The electrostatic bonding nature means 1 spray on application lasts 6 months while the applicability of the product on both internal and exterior surfaces translates into massive cost savings for you (egs, Spray on your tyre rims to maintain shine while preventing accumulation of brake dust).

Permanon products have been specially designed and engineered so that no special procedure or extra sanding will ever be required to remove Permanon products for repainting! The normal, standard surface preparation procedure that must be carried out to re-paint a yacht properly is more than enough to completely remove all Permanon coating elements! This is another very important unique benefit of Permanon products!

Permanon products are mono-molecular and not tri-molecular like other products, Permanon products only seal up to 90%, blocking water and moisture whilst allowing the surface to breathe. This is very important for leather and fresh paint, as ‘out-gassing’ the releasing of solvents from freshly applied paint is not prevented.

Permanon Supershine is very easily applied by simply wiping or spraying Supershine on any pre-cleaned non-porous surface, then hand dry or rinse. Since Supershine connects to surfaces statically no waxing, compounding or buffing is needed, just hand drying (reachable surfaces) or rinsing (hard to reach surfaces) is required for application.

Seeing is Believing - Watch the videos now!
(1) 3 Reasons for Using Permanon Car Supershine
(2) Permanon is Resilient
(3) Permanon Car Supershine

Just $30 for 1 year's worth of shine, protection and safety .

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Permanon-Car-Supershine

Click the following links to download our brochures

(1) Permanon Car Supershine
AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Permanon1

Make your purchase now @ http://www.beacon-enterprise.com

Lazy to diy? Want a professional groomer to prep your surface and apply permanon for you while cleaning interior as well? We provide Permanon application services too!

Review on Permanon

How does it work?

To me, this is the most fascinating part about it. This technology actually came about as a result of a laboratory mishap which yielded a result that would ultimately become Permanon. Most surfaces in nature have a negative charge to them. These surfaces include the painted surface on your car whether it be metal, plastic, aluminum or carbon fibre. Glass and plastic are also negatively charged. In fact, if you apply a wax, sealant or nano glass coating to the surface such as Opti Coat or CQuartz, the surface retains its negative charge. Permanon contains silicon which has in nature a positive charge. You know what happens if you hold 2 magnets to each other with a negative side on one and a positive side on another: they attach themselves to each other very quickly. This is exactly what happens when you spray Permanon onto the surface of a non porous material. The protection in Permanon attaches itself to the surface. Not only that, but the true chemical beauty of it is that the surface has now changed polarity and has a positive charge. The significance of that is that dust, dirt and water are actually repelled by the surface of the material. Just like trying to bring 2 magnets together of the same polarity....ain't gonna happen!!

What can it be applied to?

As previously mentioned, non porous materials. What it will not work on is a much shorter list than what it will work on. Do not apply to cloth, unsealed leather, and rubber. Metal, plastic and glass are primary examples of what can be treated with Permanon. The metal can even be bare. I treated raw aluminum with Permanon Platinum and it sealed it and protected it against oxidization and finger prints. You can pretty much apply Permanon to the entire outside of your vehicle. Paint, glass and trim. It will not hurt the tires or rubber if it is sprayed onto the surface, it just won't yield any protection for that surface.

How can it be applied?

Permanon, either Auto or Platinum, comes highly concentrated. In fact, you can use either a 5 or max 10% solution of Permanon to 90 to 95% of distilled water. Application can be via a pump sprayer of the garden type variety or even through a pressurized paint gun. You do not need to soak the surface. Just mist it on until you see the water on the surface beading and then you know it has bonded. The surface does not need to be previously wiped down with an alcohol wipe or equivalent. Make sure the surface is clean and dry...that's it!

How do I remove it?

OK, if the technology of this product didn't set it apart already, wait to you hear this: you can actually apply and remove this product without touching your surface! Once the Permanon has been applied, it can be immediately removed as the bonding process is instantaneous. All you are doing at this point is removing the distilled water that was used as a carrier for the Permanon. So, to remove that water without touching your paint, use a leaf blower or auto blower such as the Master Blaster. You don't want to leave the water on the paint, even if it is distilled, since you may get water spotting with it. Voila! You have just protected your surface without actually touching it. That method is my personal suggestion. Permanon suggests drying the surface with a micro fiber drying towel. Fair enough, but we all know that any time you touch the surface, you risk instilling marring of the paint. My method prevents that.

What kind of durability can I expect?

Permanon is not removed by normal cleaning products. You can remove it with an alkaline PH of 12.5 or greater which is extremely high on the scale. Most acids will not remove it although hydrofluoric acid can as well. These 2 examples are not something to which you would ever subject a painted surface! Otherwise, it will stay active for approx 6 months on a daily driver. A "Garage Queen" could theoretically stay protected for years.

What about maintenance?

Permanon will not adhere to itself. (Remember the magnets of the same polarity?) However, if there is an area where the Permanon has started to fade from, simply go over that area with new Permanon and it will bond to the low spots or the spots where it is no longer active. If in doubt, just go around the whole car again.

Permanon's Strengths:

I've already mentioned the repelling of dirt, dust and water. One of the key attributes to Permanon as well is its ability to withstand heat. Where this comes into play specifically with autos is with wheels and the resulting brake dust. When the brake dust settles on the wheels, it is at 265°F. This product can withstand heat up to 572°F!! Therefore, the brake dust cannot burn itself onto the surface of the Permanon-treated wheel like it could with a wax or sealant treated surface. Cleaning of brake dust just got easy.

For enquiries,
(1) You can call us @ 97661548 (Jerry), 93472184 (Jonathan) 96670623 (Martin)
(2) Email us at enquiry@beacon-enterprise.com

bro page 1 with 1st post got their information.
Terry_gerrard
Terry_gerrard
Speeder
Speeder

Back to top Go down

Post  beacon enterprise Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:59 pm

tks terry bro. i just got off fone with suarez bro =) nice chap!

beacon enterprise
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  beacon enterprise Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:04 pm

Spookz wrote:Hey guys where can I buy this product? Wana give it a try see if its really good. How much is it?

spookz bro, did you receive my pm Smile

beacon enterprise
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Terry_gerrard Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:06 pm

beacon enterprise wrote:tks terry bro. i just got off fone with suarez bro =) nice chap!

no problem bro martin. cheers.
Terry_gerrard
Terry_gerrard
Speeder
Speeder

Back to top Go down

Post  Elan Suarez Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:09 pm

Thanks every1 cheers
Elan Suarez
Elan Suarez
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post  beacon enterprise Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:29 am

Photos and review contribution from Valen

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 374915_216044251800608_131837300221304_569257_1988543365_n

I am into my second car with Permanon products. This first time I tried the products, I was totally impressed with the shine attained despite not having to work too hard on the car. When the second car came along, I decided to employ the professional grooming team from Beacon. Using the same products and technique, Jerry has shown me how with a little more effort - the results is even more amazing. It is truly the best grooming session I had tried, with a master who is so passionate with his work and willingness to share his knowledge. The session took longer than it should yet he was patient and thorough to the last spot. THANK YOU JERRY! THANK YOU MARTIN for bringing in such a wonderful product. I wish I could use your products on every car on the road Smile

beacon enterprise
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  beacon enterprise Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:31 am

Check out this video demonstrating Permanon from our USA counterparts! =) Short but detailed explanation on how Permanon works and how it can benefit you as opposed to normal hand waxing.

Demonstration from our USA colleagues

By the way bros, the spray bottle my USA colleague using is the same one I believe as the one Chief bought for you guys? =)

beacon enterprise
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Empty if you're using r***x on windscreen and have juddering/blurring problem

Post  beacon enterprise Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:01 pm

Just to share since there are bros asking about it...i decided to post it here just a general knowledge thread not to promote permanon products or thrash other brands...but feel free to ask me questions. this is purely just sharing information =)

firstly, regarding r***x, the product itself is based on oil and wax and basically forms a thick-ish layer on your windows to give you a water repellant effect. have you recalled last time when you play with candle wax, when the wax hardens, if you wash or you spray water on it..it gives you water beading and repellant properties? i'm not saying r***x is using wax purely, but you sort of get a very basic idea of how most water repellant products work.

one of the problems with r***x is that the curing/baking process, if not done properly (you have to strictly avoid having any ra**x on your paintwork by the way), it will create an uneven surface which is not detectable by the naked eye. over time when dirt gets trapped and combined with the hardening of your rubber, the uneveness can cause juddering. another common problem is when you further wash your windscreens with wash and wax type shampoos....the wax layer stays on the windscreen and when the wax/oil dissipates, it creates an uneven surface which also leads to juddering and blurring.

unfortunately, beyond just problems with juddering, r***x is notoriously difficult to remove, even if you use a window cleaner, you have to repeat a few times b4 everything comes off. imagine when you are cleaning your plates and you only manage to remove half an oily stain , what happens? u got it right, you get smudging and uneven surface again which causes blurring and juddering.

in terms of removing r***x, do note that not all window cleaners made the same, some window cleaners are just basically detergents, nothing special. if you want to remove r***x, the surest and often fastest way is to use lighter fluid with a high ethanol content, or if you want a window cleaner, find something with high alcohol content. some customers of mine report that "mama lemon" also helps remove ra**x but must clean quite a few times with it. the more professional way is to use a 3m sanding sponge type product which has very very fine abrasvives to completely remove the ra**x. again, i must emphasize that r***x is usually not removed just after one simple wash because the baking/curing process forms a very hard and thick film.

permanon on the other hand works totally differently. by filling up the nano level crevices and pits on your window surface, it creates and even surface. you NEVER have uneven problems because with permanon, the nano particles level itself out, if you apply too much, permanon will not stack on top of each other once the concentration is reached, so thats why you never get a streaky effect unlike other waxes or smudging if you apply too little/too much.

Again, this is not a thread to promote permanon or thrash other brands. and its my philosophy never ever to thrash other brands to promote my own as everyone has their preferences and beliefs. this is why i tell the bros via pm to google information on how to remove r***X and inadvertently you'll read up on the tonnes of threads of people wanting to remove r***x for one reason or another.

hope this clarifies and gives everybody a bit more knowledge on car detailing areas Smile

Last edited by beacon enterprise on Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total

beacon enterprise
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  beacon enterprise Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:16 am

a post which i repost over here in elantra forum for bros to read up. kindly note the part about r***x and the need for proper application and reapplication

over the past many fighting this wiper and researching... judder is mainly caused by the following:

a. dirty glass by normal use as there is oil and grease on the highway
b. uneven application or weared R***xcoating (applies to other chemical treatment also)
c. use of Wash & Wax shampoo where it will applies a layer of wax on your glass also
d. harden wiper rubber, which need to be change yearly

Many people find some remedies works only for few days because they never goes to the root of the problem. Like R***x, u need to apply a very even coating and it will work, and even a second coating to renew the life every 2-4 weeks. But some apply wrongly and becomes some part smooth and some part normal. This cause the wiper to judder as it past the smooth and rough section on the windscreen.

beacon enterprise
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  watme Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:52 am

I wonder can use alcohol swap for removing the rain act or not.. i was thinking that lighter fluid is too strong already...
watme
watme
Speeder
Speeder

Back to top Go down

Post  beacon enterprise Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:56 am

Testimonial by David

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 303846_221552934583073_131837300221304_583165_1033395752_n

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 385520_221552951249738_131837300221304_583166_1420532883_n
AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 383245_221552961249737_131837300221304_583167_865423090_n

Finally tried both brilliantshine and permanon car supershine today. Just by using brilliantshine, my car was already shiny enough with stains being removed too. And after applying permanon, results was impressive! I also dont have to que in washing bay anymore as i'm using garden spray pump which I can top up to 1.5l of water at home and go wash my car straight! Would be getting this fantastic product again once mine is finished. Thanks Martin. - David

beacon enterprise
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  beacon enterprise Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:57 am

Testimonial by Jack, VAGS

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Jack_004_mini

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Jack_003_mini

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Jack_002_mini

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Jack_001_mini

Hi Guys,

Started using your products...and I just love it...here are my photos to show it...Hope I can win the prize with my photos..

I've even ordered an additional bottle of permanon 100ml already!!!!

Best Regards,

Jack Teh Hong Ming

beacon enterprise
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  beacon enterprise Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:15 pm

Photo contributions by Mr Low, our grooming customer

Before the Permanon-ed session

Dull surface and reflection cannot be seen clearly
AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 LOW_B_1_mini

Dirt can be seen on the car surface
AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Low_B_2_mini

Before Permanon-ed, no water beading effect can be seen
AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Low_B_3_mini

After the Permanon-ed session

Water beading effect after Permanon-ed
AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Low_A_1_mini

A clean and shiny surface with a clear reflection
AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Low_A_3_mini

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Low_A_2_mini

beacon enterprise
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  beacon enterprise Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:33 am

Review by Waypoint, Kia Certao Forte owner

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 WayPoint1_mini

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 WayPoint2_mini

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 WayPoint3_mini

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 WayPoint4

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 WayPoint5_mini

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 WayPoint6_mini

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 WayPoint7_mini

Just iShine'd My Car! My 2.5-year-old KIA Cerato Forte usually parked in the open in the western industrial area of Singapore. =) Love the wet-look shine! Now to see how long the touted effects will last given where the car is usually parked most of the time. - Waypoint bro.

beacon enterprise
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  beacon enterprise Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:21 am

Photos by Desmond-BrilliantShine & Permanon on 2 cars at one go!

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Desmond1_mini

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Desmond2_mini

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Desmond3_mini

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Desmond4_mini

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Desmond5_mini

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Desmond6_mini

impressive reflection, impressive shine, impressive on how easy it is.
I rinse/shampoo(non Wax type)/Claybar
Rinse and apply brilliantshine/wipe dry
Apply Permanon and wipe dry
Thats it, 1.5hrs spend compare to my usual waxing/polishing. Smile

Almost effortless, i am a first time user, and i am impress by it.
will continue to use this after my first package finishes. Smile

beacon enterprise
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  beacon enterprise Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:13 am

Kelvin's Grooming Session

Brake dust is removed after applying BrilliantShine 2-in Shampoo
AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Kelvin1_mini

Clean and Shine surface
AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Kelvin2_mini

Reflection can be seen clearly
AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Kelvin3_mini

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Kelvin4_mini

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Kelvin5_mini

Water beading effect after Permanon-ed Session
AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Kelvin6_mini

beacon enterprise
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  beacon enterprise Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:24 pm

You want a shiny car BUT
- You have no time to apply Permanon Platinum
- Unsure on how to use Permanon Platinum

Yes, Beacon Enterprise has heard your feedback!

To serve you even better, Beacon Enterprise has officially launched the Permanon Platinum Application Service & Ionic Application Service! Your favourite Permanon Permanon Platinum can now be installed by our professional Permanon Applicator Specialist who will prep your surface and apply Permanon at your convenience!

Permanon Platinum Application Pricing:

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Pkg1

For a fee from $130 to $170, you get to enjoy the following benefits:

(1) Claybar and wash your car with BrilliantShine 2 in 1 Shampoo

(2) A full 50ml Permanon application for exterior car surface worth up to $50.
This include:
- car surface
- windscreen (Other companies may just charge $40 for applying windscreen repellant sealant alone!)
- tyre rims etc

(3) Mobile service for your convenience, we will travel to your doorstep! Save you travelling time and petrol consumption.

(4) This is not a quick detailer wax. It is a nano sealant!

Permanon Platinum Application Service includes

(1) Claybar to remove embedded contaminants, leaving surface clean and silky smooth while ensuring that the Permanon sealant will be more evenly applied.

(2) Removal of your residual wax or other water repellant product before applying Permanon

(3) Entire exterior cleaning using BrilliantShine 2 in 1 Shampoo ( including Windscreen and Tyre Rims)

Benefit of using BrilliantShine 2 in 1 Shampoo
- Our own customized car wash shampoo that is meant to complement with Permanon Platinum. No one has it except us!
- Effective on tough stains
- Applicable on all exterior including tyre rim brake dust!
- Non-corrosive

(4) Application of Permanon Platinum Sealant
Area of application includes
- Car Surface *
- Windscreen *
- Tyre Rims

Benefits of Applying Permanon Platinum
- 1 application can last around 4 to 6 months
- Shine and Surface Protection (Permanon resists from ph1 to ph11)
- No juddering effect on windscreen wipers
- Extremely water repellant
- Repel brake dust (Permanon can withstand up to 300degress celsius, hence its strong enough to repel brake
dust which burns around 270 degrees
- Environmentally friendly, Non toxic/corrosive
- Yields nearly100% UV life extension (Example: If your paintwork is supposed to give you 5 years mileage, it
will prevent gloss loss yielding you another 5 years)

* Please inform our Permanon Applicator Specialist if you have another water repellant product on your car surface/windscreen and how long it has been applied for

Add-On Services (Optional)
(1) Purchase of iShine Platinum Package
- Keen to maintain the shine and protection by yourself after the Permanon-ed session? You can purchase
any of ouriShine Platinum Package series.
- You will be entitled a $10 discount for your purchase
- Our groomer will guide you on how to use the products to maintain the shine and protection.

Why Choose Permanon Platinum Application Service?

(1) We are the only Permanon Applicator Specialist in Singapore to use Permanon Platinum and BrilliantShine. As the exclusive importers of the Permanon product range, we thoroughly understand our products and will be able to ensure you get the longest mileage from Permanon Platinum!

(2) We are the only Permanon Applicator Specialist in Singapore to apply sealant on Car Surface, Windscreen and Tyre Rims at NO EXTRA COST!

Some charge up to $40 just for mobile windscreen water repellant service alone!

(3) Our customers’ testimonials are our best ambassador.
Check it out at https://www.facebook.com/Beacon.Enterprise

(4) As car owners ourselves, we know that it is impractical to engage the services of a groomer every time you want to wash your car. Our philosophy is to take the mystery out of car care and teach you the best and simplest way you can maintain your car’s shine and paintwork protection. This is why we continue to encourage customers to try the DIY kit with meticulous, guided and patient instruction from our groomers after they have groomed you car! Any questions? Fire away! Our Permanon Applicator Specialist will make sure you know how to upkeep your car’s condition before leaving the premises.

Ionic Application Pricing:

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Pkg2

• A full 100 ml Permanon Platinum application for exterior car surface worth up to $100, including car surface, windscreen and tyre rims etc. (Other companies may just charge $40 for applying windscreen repellant sealant alone!)

• Mobile service for your convenience, we will travel to your doorstep! Save you travelling time and petrol consumption.

• We are not using any spray on quick detailer wax. This is a proper nano sealant from Germany!

Ionic Application Service includes

(1) Permanon Platinum Application Service

(2) BrilliantShine 2 in 1 Stain Remover plus Gloss Enhancer is then coated on top of the 1st layer to form the
2nd layer of coating. Car owner is able to enjoy the following benefits from the 2nd layer coat:

• Improving aesthetics: On certain coloured vehicles where a single coating might not be able to reflect a full
depth/richness, BrilliantShine 2 in 1 Stain Remover Plus Gloss Enhancer brings out the inner depth of the
paintwork.

• BrilliantShine 2 in 1 Stain Remover Plus Gloss Enhancer stain also helps greatly in removing stubborn stains
that a clay and shampoo cannot remove. It has no abrasives so it removes stains without removing your
clear coat.

• BrilliantShine 2 in 1 Stain Remover Plus Gloss Enhancer is applied to allow the stacking of Permanon
Platinum. Permanon Platinum on its ownself does not stack, ie reapplication of Permanon Platinum on a fresh
coat does not result in a 2nd layer because the Permanon particles do not bond to themselves once the
concentration is maxed out. Having an in-between layer allows a 2nd layer of Permanon to be coated on,
thereby allowing you to have 2 layers of Permanon for greater paintwork protection.

(3) A fresh new coat of Permanon Platinum is applied on top of the 2nd layer to form the 3rd layer coating.

(4) With a 3 layered coating, your ride is enjoying additional protection, glossy shine ,silky smooth feel and
stain removal service.

Why Choose Ionic Application Service?

(1) Enjoy the additional glossy shine and silky smooth feel that you are craving for your ride.

(2) 100% complements with Permanon Platinum.

(3) We pioneered the Ionic Application Service! We are the only Permanon Applicator Specialist in Singapore
to provide the Ionic Application Service.

(4) Remove staining and minor scratches with our BrilliantShine 2 in 1 Stain Remover Plus Gloss Enhancer

Our Working Hours

- Weekdays, Weekends & Public Holiday from 10AM onwards (By appointment)
- Email : Enquiry@Beacon-Enterprise.com
- Contact number : +65 97661548 (Jerry) , +65 93472184 ( Jonathan)
www.facebook.com/Beacon.Enterprise

Last edited by beacon enterprise on Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total

beacon enterprise
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  beacon enterprise Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:40 pm

Application on Honda S2000 and Honda Fit by Felix!

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Felix1

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Felix2

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Felix3

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Felix4

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Felix5

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Felix6

beacon enterprise
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  beacon enterprise Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:09 am

Video Contribution by Explorer, VAGS

Water rolling off a Permanon-ed Windscreen

beacon enterprise
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  beacon enterprise Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:54 pm

More photo contributions from Steven bro. Both Kia and Mini Cooper coated with Permanon!

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 379471_229064773831889_131837300221304_599826_1082511410_n

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 392841_229043377167362_131837300221304_599814_388994074_n

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 390909_229043420500691_131837300221304_599817_1411934661_n

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 380075_229064607165239_131837300221304_599825_1796720925_n

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 388410_229064883831878_131837300221304_599827_725246865_n

beacon enterprise
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  beacon enterprise Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:11 pm

A Permanon-ed session with Mr Yeo

No water beading effect before a Permanon session
AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Yeo_before1_mini

No water beading effect and unclear reflection before a Permanon session
AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Yeo_before2_mini

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Yeo_before3_mini

Dirt particles can be seen before a Permanon session
AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Yeo_before4_mini

Clear reflection can be seen after a Permanon session
AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 YeoAfter2_mini

Clean and shiny surface!
AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 YeoAfter3_mini

Water beading effect on a Permanon-ed car surface
AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 YeoAfter4_mini

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 YeoAfter5_mini

Water beading effect on a Permanon-ed windscreen
AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 YeoAfter6_mini

beacon enterprise
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  beacon enterprise Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:00 am

Photos Contribution from Andy, Our Grooming Customer

Clear reflection!
AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Andy1_mini

Shiny and clean surface after a Permanon session!
AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Andy2_mini

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Andy3_mini

beacon enterprise
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  beacon enterprise Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:01 pm

Permanon session with VW owner!

Clean, Shine, Clear reflection after a Permanon-ed session
AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 White_VW1_mini

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 White_VW2_mini

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 White_VW3_mini

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 White_VW4_mini

beacon enterprise
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  beacon enterprise Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:10 pm

Permanon session with Audi owner!

Clean, Glossy Shine and Superb reflection after a Permanon-ed Session
AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Audi_6_mini

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Audi_5_mini

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Audi_4_mini

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Audi_3_mini

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Audi_2_mini

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Audi_1_mini

beacon enterprise
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  beacon enterprise Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:32 am

Water Beading Photos contributed by Bobby from MFC

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Bobby_1

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Bobby_2

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Bobby_3

4th day after applying permanon and 3 days of raining. rain stain does not stay as bad before. looks like the water beading effect is helping a lot. and it shines better compare to sending to car wash wax - Bobby

beacon enterprise
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  beacon enterprise Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:54 am

Photos contributed by Zaimy68

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Zaimy68_1

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Zaimy68_2

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Zaimy68_3

Bro,

Forte Permanoned.......

Tried, tested, justified and satisfied.......

Thank you bro.........

beacon enterprise
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  beacon enterprise Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:39 pm

Permanon Grooming Session with Mercedes R300!

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Mercs_6_mini

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Mercs_7_mini

Shiny Reflection!
AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Mercs_8_mini

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Mercs_1_mini

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Mercs_3_mini

Clean Surface!
AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Mercs_4_mini

AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon now available! Mobile Grooming/DIY! - Page 2 Mercs_5_mini

beacon enterprise
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next