엘란트라 클럽싱가포르 - Elantra Club Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Poll

Which part of Singapore do you stay?

Car grooming to recommend Vote_lcap15%Car grooming to recommend Vote_rcap 15% [ 27 ]
Car grooming to recommend Vote_lcap30%Car grooming to recommend Vote_rcap 30% [ 52 ]
Car grooming to recommend Vote_lcap17%Car grooming to recommend Vote_rcap 17% [ 29 ]
Car grooming to recommend Vote_lcap1%Car grooming to recommend Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
Car grooming to recommend Vote_lcap5%Car grooming to recommend Vote_rcap 5% [ 8 ]
Car grooming to recommend Vote_lcap1%Car grooming to recommend Vote_rcap 1% [ 2 ]
Car grooming to recommend Vote_lcap18%Car grooming to recommend Vote_rcap 18% [ 32 ]
Car grooming to recommend Vote_lcap6%Car grooming to recommend Vote_rcap 6% [ 10 ]
Car grooming to recommend Vote_lcap6%Car grooming to recommend Vote_rcap 6% [ 11 ]
Car grooming to recommend Vote_lcap1%Car grooming to recommend Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
Car grooming to recommend Vote_lcap1%Car grooming to recommend Vote_rcap 1% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 175

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 76 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:50 pm
Latest topics
» Radio
by nf0rc3r Mon May 09, 2016 11:09 am

» Headlight Bulb Replacement
by Kelviche Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:11 am

» STRUT BAR
by Dreamliner Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:47 am

» Customised 3M/AAA/Duo colour Carmat/Custom Fit Sunshade/Keyless/Reverse Parking/HID
by ocpi Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:49 am

» WTS : Hyundai Key Cover
by golfboy Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:45 am

Car grooming to recommend

+2
Kiligulu
Identiti
6 posters

Go down

Car grooming to recommend Empty Car grooming to recommend

Post  Identiti Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:05 am

Hello guys! Long time no post here.. been very busy 2012 for me.. Laughing

CNY is coming up and I was thinking of going for car grooming since I'm the lazy type who seldom wash car myself. I last washed my car 1 week ago and before that I did not spend any time to wash it for a month despite the water stains on the boot due to the rainy season Shocked luckily I was able to remove the water stain else jialat liao lol. Laughing

Anyways, as per topic, was wondering if anybody has good car groomers (mobile or not), to recommend. Was thinking of booking together with my colleagues to go together during office hours (hopefully can get better rate silent ) but if it's mobile (which I suppose they will only handle 1 car at a time?) then I don't mind pang seh-ing them to go myself.. Twisted Evil

Thanks in advance and happy new year! cheers cheers cheers

Identiti
Speeder
Speeder

Back to top Go down

Car grooming to recommend Empty Re: Car grooming to recommend

Post  Kiligulu Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:11 am

I myself used Permanon as well as some brothers here. They also provide mobile grooming services you can find the thread in the Commercial Product section.

Or simply here:
https://elantrasg.forumotion.org/t38-aircraft-grade-permanon-now-available-mobile-grooming-diy
Kiligulu
Kiligulu
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Terry_gerrard Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:04 am

Long time no see bro Identiti. Use permanon. No waxing lo. Good stuffs. Highly recommended. When come for meet up lo?
Terry_gerrard
Terry_gerrard
Speeder
Speeder

Back to top Go down

Post  GT_Runaway Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:28 am

Terry_gerrard wrote:Long time no see bro Identiti. Use permanon. No waxing lo. Good stuffs. Highly recommended. When come for meet up lo?

Bro, I have to disagree on this aspect. Permanon hardly lasts the time. I still very much prefer to head down with CSII or Amazing Glaze. Groomwerkz is pretty good too.
GT_Runaway
GT_Runaway
P Plate
P Plate

Back to top Go down

Post  Terry_gerrard Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:31 am

Up to individual lo. Bcos I diy most of my time. It take up lesser of time. U can disagree with me. No issue. Just trying to help.
Terry_gerrard
Terry_gerrard
Speeder
Speeder

Back to top Go down

Post  Identiti Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:01 am

No la, sometimes the laziness kicks in and you just want to let the car groomers do the job. Furthermore, most of them includes vacuuming and others that either I can't do myself or is very tedious. My car wash bay don't have power outlet for me to do vacuum and polishing. There's very limited things we can do ourselves and since the groomers have the tools, then no harm going to them for it right? Laughing

Anyway, I myself have used permanon and I feel that it is ok for every week washing although I don't do it on a weekly basis. But since CNY is coming, should be a good excuse for me to spend a little on my 小红 lol.. There's no right or wrong in DIY or going for car groomers, to each his own, I just want to try try see what can the car groomers do that we can't.

Uncle Terry, I am waiting for the date of the next meetup.. lol. Will make it a point to turn up for the first meet up of 2013.. Wink

Identiti
Speeder
Speeder

Back to top Go down

Post  lydiachristopher Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:11 am

D I Y Waxing ROCKS!!!!

Anyway, just a question, how come i got watermark issue after using permanon and watermark which hard to wash and clean away. This problem does not appear when i using any other Carnauba or Synthetic Wax......
lydiachristopher
lydiachristopher
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Law Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:07 pm

Bro Identiti,

Wow...u really mia for a long time...the last time i saw u during meet up must be the one at East Coast Carpark... u must come to our next meet up man!

Anyway, my colleague recently tried this groomer call Angelwax....he gave very good review on the service they done on his ride...he was there to see what they did...total of 4 workers were grooming his car..and they even used cotton buds to clean the slots where the hand cant reaches... anyway, its only been two weeks plus since his grooming...so yet to know whether it will last or not...u can ring them up to find out more...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Angelwax-Singapore/369843466400072

Car grooming to recommend 57639710
Law
Law
Deputy Treasurer
Deputy Treasurer

Back to top Go down

Post  lydiachristopher Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:36 pm

lol! cotton bud to remove dirt..... Good service.
lydiachristopher
lydiachristopher
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Identiti Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:19 am

Law wrote:Bro Identiti,

Wow...u really mia for a long time...the last time i saw u during meet up must be the one at East Coast Carpark... u must come to our next meet up man!

Anyway, my colleague recently tried this groomer call Angelwax....he gave very good review on the service they done on his ride...he was there to see what they did...total of 4 workers were grooming his car..and they even used cotton buds to clean the slots where the hand cant reaches... anyway, its only been two weeks plus since his grooming...so yet to know whether it will last or not...u can ring them up to find out more...

Haha ya, the last I went was at East Coast Park. Yes yes, will turn up for the next meet up.. waiting for you guys to organize.. Smile

The pictures looks good, especially on black cars.. no photoshop hor? Razz

Identiti
Speeder
Speeder

Back to top Go down

Post  Law Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:15 pm

Identiti wrote:
Law wrote:Bro Identiti,

Haha ya, the last I went was at East Coast Park. Yes yes, will turn up for the next meet up.. waiting for you guys to organize.. Smile

The pictures looks good, especially on black cars.. no photoshop hor? Razz

nope...this is my colleague car... Very Happy
Law
Law
Deputy Treasurer
Deputy Treasurer

Back to top Go down

Post  Identiti Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:47 am

Law wrote:

nope...this is my colleague car... Very Happy

You mean the white VW? Did he hint roughly how much he paid for the grooming? Laughing

BTW, anyone knows about this TTS CarCare? My boss was thinking of going to them as it is near our office. http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?autocom=classified&req=showprod&product=49372

Identiti
Speeder
Speeder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down