엘란트라 클럽싱가포르 - Elantra Club Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Poll

Which part of Singapore do you stay?

Groupbuy for the legendary laser shade Vote_lcap15%Groupbuy for the legendary laser shade Vote_rcap 15% [ 27 ]
Groupbuy for the legendary laser shade Vote_lcap30%Groupbuy for the legendary laser shade Vote_rcap 30% [ 52 ]
Groupbuy for the legendary laser shade Vote_lcap17%Groupbuy for the legendary laser shade Vote_rcap 17% [ 29 ]
Groupbuy for the legendary laser shade Vote_lcap1%Groupbuy for the legendary laser shade Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
Groupbuy for the legendary laser shade Vote_lcap5%Groupbuy for the legendary laser shade Vote_rcap 5% [ 8 ]
Groupbuy for the legendary laser shade Vote_lcap1%Groupbuy for the legendary laser shade Vote_rcap 1% [ 2 ]
Groupbuy for the legendary laser shade Vote_lcap18%Groupbuy for the legendary laser shade Vote_rcap 18% [ 32 ]
Groupbuy for the legendary laser shade Vote_lcap6%Groupbuy for the legendary laser shade Vote_rcap 6% [ 10 ]
Groupbuy for the legendary laser shade Vote_lcap6%Groupbuy for the legendary laser shade Vote_rcap 6% [ 11 ]
Groupbuy for the legendary laser shade Vote_lcap1%Groupbuy for the legendary laser shade Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
Groupbuy for the legendary laser shade Vote_lcap1%Groupbuy for the legendary laser shade Vote_rcap 1% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 175

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 76 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:50 pm
Latest topics
» Radio
by nf0rc3r Mon May 09, 2016 11:09 am

» Headlight Bulb Replacement
by Kelviche Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:11 am

» STRUT BAR
by Dreamliner Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:47 am

» Customised 3M/AAA/Duo colour Carmat/Custom Fit Sunshade/Keyless/Reverse Parking/HID
by ocpi Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:49 am

» WTS : Hyundai Key Cover
by golfboy Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:45 am

Groupbuy for the legendary laser shade

5 posters

Go down

Groupbuy for the legendary laser shade Empty Groupbuy for the legendary laser shade

Post  Lucky White Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:56 am

Hi bros,

I am in the midst of discussion with m'sia authorize dritributor for laser shade.

Currently they are offering RM550/set for orders of 5 sets and RM500/set for orders of 10 sets. Have to add RM100 to the total order cost for courier charge into Singapore.

Estimated cost is S$230/set and S$205/set respectively.

Most likely will have to collect S$100/set of deposit from keen buyers to prevent pilots
Lucky White
Lucky White
Head of Logistics
Head of Logistics

Back to top Go down

Groupbuy for the legendary laser shade Empty Re: Groupbuy for the legendary laser shade

Post  Terry_gerrard Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:02 am

Me start the list first.

1. Jeff
2. Terry
3. Alwin
4. Zul
5. Zhao wei
6. Thomas
Terry_gerrard
Terry_gerrard
Speeder
Speeder

Back to top Go down

Groupbuy for the legendary laser shade Empty Re: Groupbuy for the legendary laser shade

Post  nf0rc3r Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:28 am

By NSV?

nf0rc3r
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post  ahnah Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:30 am

Include me as well
ahnah
ahnah
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  nf0rc3r Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:36 am

Don't mind me asking what is the usual cost and what is the shop name who is getting for us?

nf0rc3r
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post  ahnah Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:49 am

Usual cost in Singapore is around $400 if got discount. You can find such info either in forum or in our fb discussion as well
ahnah
ahnah
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky White Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:31 am

1. Jeff
2. Terry
3. Alwin
4. Zul
5. Zhao wei
6. Thomas
7. Ah nah

Hope to hit at least 10 to secure at RM500/set.
Lucky White
Lucky White
Head of Logistics
Head of Logistics

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky White Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:34 am

I think the cheapest to get in Singapore is $280 presently.

My apologies but I did not take note of the shop name.

You may google for laser shade and this company that I contacted is the authorize distributor in m'sia

nf0rc3r wrote:Don't mind me asking what is the usual cost and what is the shop name who is getting for us?
Lucky White
Lucky White
Head of Logistics
Head of Logistics

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky White Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:49 am

Groupbuy cancelled due to stupid arrangement.
Lucky White
Lucky White
Head of Logistics
Head of Logistics

Back to top Go down

Post  hyundai44 Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:33 pm

for those who r still interested in the laser shade, ready stock available at Hock Cheong Service Centre at Hougang Esso Petrol kiosk 600 Hougang Ave 3 S538846.

Last updated price is $280
hyundai44
hyundai44
Deputy President
Deputy President

Back to top Go down

Post  Terry_gerrard Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:25 am

Lucky White wrote:Groupbuy cancelled due to stupid arrangement.

The Grp Buy was cancelled due to seller required full payment and lead time required 4 to 6 weeks.
The grp buy is closed.
Sorry for inconvenience caused.

This is a grp buy thread, not flea market.
Pple wanto sell their individual stuff pls go to flea market.
Tks for the cooperation. Cheers.
Terry_gerrard
Terry_gerrard
Speeder
Speeder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down